Last updated: November 28, 2023
This policy (the “Policy”) applies as between you, the User of this Website and Traloctec, the owner and provider of this Website. Capitalized terms as used in this Policy have the definitions below. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website.
means collectively all information that you submit to the database via the Website.
means a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in paragraph 12.
means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by or affiliated with Traloctec.
means the website that you are currently using (traloctec.ch) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.traloctec.ch) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to the actions of Traloctec and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
3. Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by this Website from time to time:
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected).
4. Our Use of Data
- Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Traloctec for 36 months after termination of your accou
- Subject to the following exceptions, we will only disclose any Data to third parties after it has been anonymized: (1) we may disclose Data in response to any legal requests for your Data, whether civil or criminal and with or without advance notice to you; (2) we may disclose Data in connection with the transfer of assets or units of the business; (3) we may disclose Data to a third party for purposes of anonymization; (4) we may disclose Data to third parties who perform services on our behalf or who assist us in performing services for you, including but not limited to sending you communications regarding various products or services that may be of interest to you; and (5) we may disclose Data as necessary to prevent damage to Traloctec, or damage to any property or bodily injury.
- All personal Data is stored in accordance with commercially prevailing security principles. For more details on security see paragraph 11 below.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Among other reasons, Data may be used by us for the following:
- Internal record keeping; and
- Improvement of our products / services
5. Third Party Websites and Services
- Traloctec may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
- Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Traloctec requests. Any use for other purposes is contractually restricted. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties shall be processed within the terms of this Policy.
6. Links to Other Websites
7. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- Traloctec may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Traloctec. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
- In the event that any Data submitted by Users is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the transfer.
8. Controlling Use of Your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you may be given options to restrict our use of that Data, and in such instances, we will abide by any preferences you select. This includes the following (as examples)
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- use of Data to send you communications about our products or services.
9. Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access certain areas of the Website without providing any Data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on the Website you may be required to submit certain Data.
10. Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Traloctec (where such data is held) on compliance with any formalities we may require, and payment of a small administrative fee, which is currently $20.00 USD. Traloctec reserves the right to change this fee or any formalities at any time.
Data security is of great importance to Traloctec and to protect your Data we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures commensurate with industry standards to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website. However, we cannot guarantee that such efforts will be foolproof.
- This Website places the following Cookies:
Your e-mail address is assigned to this cookie. It is used for the “Remember me” feature. It saves you from having to re-enter your e-mail address each time you attempt to sign into the Website
Your language choice is assigned to this cookie. It is used by the language option. It saves you from having to re-enter your language choice each time you access the Website.
Your chosen products are assigned to this cookie. It is used by the shopping cart feature. It stores a list of product names. You would not be able to use the shopping cart feature if this cookie was turned off.
- This Website uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyze usage statistics, enabling us to better understand how Users use the Website. This, in turn, enables us to improve the Website and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however whilst our use of them does not significantly affect your privacy or your safe use of the Website it does enable us to continually improve our business.
- The analytics services used by this Website use the following Cookies: No cookies used!
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third-party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalization settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
13. Changes to this Policy
Traloctec reserves the right to change this Policy from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations. We will endeavor to provide you with notice (e.g., in your account, via email, or otherwise) of any changes, but this is not always possible.